Top #15+ Yummy Ideas for Easter Brunch Ideas | Lunch Ideas : It’s Easter ideas, the festival of Resurrection of Christ but many also recognize it as the holiday to spend with your friends and family enjoying a hell lot of Easter candies, chocolates and many other tasty Easter Lunch ideas and brunch ideas which make this day of yours the only day when you are not tired of eating the world’s most tastiest stuff. But many of you would be enjoying same Easter brunch recipes and a little bored eating them every Easter Sunday. So if you are thinking to try some new but outstanding ideas for Easter then you have landed the correct place as we are here with our new servings for you on this Easter 2017. Try these handpicked Tasty Easter Lunch ideas and Brunch recipes.
easter decorating ideas table setting
easter ideas for kids
easter ideas for church
easter gift ideas for adults
easter crafts to make
easter crafts for adults
easter crafts for kids
diy easter decorations
Top 5 Tasty food Ideas for Easter
chicken salad food ideas for Easter
Don’t miss : Amazing Easter egg ideas designs
Chicken Sandwich lunch for Easter 2017
Egg sandwich tasty food ideas for Easter
shrimp food sandwich ideas for Easter
Click here to see the recipes above !
Top 5 Mouth Watering Easter Brunch Ideas | Easter Lunch Ideas
Chicken Pan Pizza with curry
easter dinner ideas martha stewart
easter brunch casserole
- 3-5 chicken breasts [ Boneless ]
- black pepper powder and salt according to taste
- 1-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves [ Crushed ]
- 1 tbsp basil
- Half spoon oregano
- Half tbsp parsley
- 3/4 – 1 cup of Mozzarella cheeze
- 1/4 cup pepperoni
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
Steps To cook :
easter brunch buffet
- Spread pepper and salt on the chicken to season it entirely.
- Pre-Heat the oven.
- Let the Olive oil be turn hot on medium flame and then drip the chicken peaces flipping it to cook at least 4 minutes to on each side.
- Then put the garlic cloves into it and stir it till it gets it’s fragrance up till 1-1/2 minutes.
- Then sprinkle tomatoes, basil, oregano, parsley and also some chilly powder to taste.
- You have to stir it occasionally on low flame slowly till it shows the boil look. Approx from 16-18 minutes till the curry gets thickened.
- Then put the chicken pieces again into that vessel containing the curry and put the mozzarella cheese and some pepperoni on it. Then cook it in oven up to 2 minutes.
You are now ready to serve it and put a healthy but tasty smile on their faces !
Extra Cheese Grilled Sandwich for Easter Brunch
easy easter menu
brunch buffet menu ideas
If you are looking for some Easy made but super tasty dish then this recipe is just for you. If you are busy all day on Easter and looking for some simple but finger licking Easter Brunch ideas then try out this Cheese Sandwich for your kids.
- 6-8 Bread slices [ Brown Bread ]
- 3/4 Cup of sauerkraut [ All Drained ]
- Thin slices of corned beef
- 1 to 1.25 Cups of Wisconsin Swiss made cheese
- 1/2 cups of dressing
Steps To cook :
easter brunch ideas pinterest
- First, preheat the waffle iron machine and don’t forget to oil it properly.
- Then put the brown bread slices one by one on the waffle iron and put sauerkraut, beef, cheese and island dressing on the slices and make a pile of them.
- Then, close the waffle iron machine and let the sandwich cook until they get golden brown to approx 3-4 minutes.
- Serve it warm and then spread the happiness of Easter all around.
Finger licking Easter Brunch ideas for Quesadillas sandwich
- 8 pieces of flour tortillas
- 3/4 cups of guacamole
- 1 cup full of red tomatoes
- 1 to 1.25 cups of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of corn kernels
Steps to cook :
- Firstly, Preheat the microwave oven and put a baking sheet.
- Put a tortilla and then put guacamole, tomatoes, cheese and corn on it.
- Then repeat the process by putting another tortilla on it and then the other ingredients till it get 4 story.
- Then put the Quesadillas in the oven and bake them till 8 to 10 minutes till the cheese melts.
Then serve them hot melted and dripped in cheese !
Final Words : Are You excited to try out these easy Easter Lunch & Brunch ideas for this Easter ? Then please let us no your experience with these recipes in the comment section below and please do Share these amazing recipes with your family and friends on facebook with the buttons below to spread happiness all around this Easter.
Don’t miss :